HVAC Installation from RCM Heating and Cooling
Whether your old equipment has stopped working, or you want to upgrade to a new system to increase the energy efficiency of your home, we’re here to help. If you believe you may need a new HVAC system, begin by calling your RCM Heating contractor and scheduling a free estimate. We will typically offer up to three different options that fit your needs and budget.
Furnace Installation and Air Conditioner Installation
The RCM furnace and air conditioner installation experience is as trouble-free and clean as it gets. We will schedule the installation for your earliest convenience, even during nights and weekends, if we have to. In the case of an emergency, we’ll schedule it for the same or next day.
We are committed to providing outstanding workmanship and excellent customer service. Here are the ways that we ensure your experience is clean, stress-free, and well done:
- The technician will first discuss the scope of the project with you, and answer questions before starting.
- He will begin by protecting your floors with rubber underlayment and canvas tarps.
- Our technicians make sure to install all units correctly, with care, and without taking shorts.
- All installation and sheet metal work is done professionally and cleanly.
- The technician will replace old parts if they are worn out or don’t fit the new unit, to reduce the chances of future problems or leaks.
- At the end, the technician will complete an Installation Checklist and clean up the work area.
10 Comfort Concern Questions to discuss with your HVAC contractor when selecting a new heating and cooling system:
- Do you have uneven temperatures in different rooms in your home?
- Does anyone in your family suffer from asthma or allergies?
- Is the amount of dust in your home difficult to manage?
- Does your home get too muggy or too dry certain times of the year?
- Do you have issues with mold and mildew?
- Do you or your family members suffer from dry or itchy skin, especially in the winter?
- Does your furnace or air conditioner make a lot of noise?
- Is your outdoor unit accessible to children or pets?
- Does your system require frequent repairs?
- Are you concerned about a gas or electric bill that is too high?