New Lenox AC Installation
Superior Services for Mokena Residential & Commercial Customers
Whether your old equipment has stopped working, or you want to upgrade to a new one to increase the energy efficiency of your home, our team at RCM Heating & Cooling is here to help. If you believe you need a new cooling system, call our New Lenox AC installation specialists and schedule a free estimate. We offer a wide range of American-made products and will work with you to find one that best suits your cooling needs and budget.
Our Installation Process
When we arrive to install your new cooling system, we make the experience as trouble-free and clean as it gets. We make sure to schedule the installation for your earliest convenience, even during nights and weekends if it’s necessary. And in the case of an emergency, we can typically schedule same-day or next day service.
We are committed to providing outstanding workmanship and excellent customer service.
To ensure that your experience is clean, stress-free, and well done:
- The technicians will first discuss the scope of the project with you and answer any questions before starting
- The technicians will begin by protecting your floors with tarps and heavy paper
- The technicians will make sure to install the unit correctly, with care and without taking any shortcuts
- The technicians will ensure that all sheet metal work is done professionally and cleanly
- The technicians will replace old parts if they are worn out or don’t fit the new unit to reduce the chances of future problems or leaks
- The technicians will complete an installation checklist and clean up the work area
Tips for Selecting a New Unit
Because there are a multitude of cooling systems, all with different features, it’s important that you select the one that best suits your comfort needs. When our New Lenox AC installation specialists arrive at your property, they will discuss your needs and help you determine whether a new unit is necessary.
When our technicians arrive, we will ask you a series of questions to gauge your comfort needs.
These questions include:
- Do you have uneven temperatures in different rooms in your home?
- Does anyone in your family suffer from asthma or allergies?
- Is the amount of dust in your home or office too difficult to manage?
- Does your home or business get too muggy or too dry certain times of the year?
- Do you have issues with mold and mildew?
- Do you or your family members suffer from dry or itchy skin, especially in the winter?
- Does your current air conditioner make a lot of noise?
- Is your outdoor unit accessible to children or pets?
- Are you frequently repairing your current cooling system?
- Are you concerned about an electric bill that is too high?
Based on your answers to these questions and how much you’re willing to spend, we will recommend units that would best fulfill your requirements.
Don’t Sweat It! Call Us Today!
At RCM Heating & Cooling, we won’t leave until we’re sure you have the peace of mind that your system will reliably provide you with the comfort you need and deserve. Although we specialize in high-efficiency systems, we are capable of building custom cooling units to meet all of your property’s needs.
Call (815) 458-5425 for service today! We proudly assist customers throughout the Mokena area.
Over 15 Years in Business
Since 2005, RCM Heating & Cooling has proudly served the southwest Chicago suburbs. We can't wait to serve you!
Experts in Trouble-Shooting and Diagnostics
If you're having a problem, we can help! We specialize in finding and solving your HVAC issues!
Made in the USA
All of our equipment is made in Wichita, Kansas. We are proud to support American made products!
Financing & Free Estimates Available
Contact us today to learn more about the financing options and free estimates we provide for all new installations!