To get started, use this set of indoor comfort questions to determine what kinds of problems may exist in your home. More often than not, an inefficient furnace or air conditioner is the culprit!
- Do you have uneven temperatures in different rooms in your home (i.e. one room is too cold, while another is too hot)?
- Does anyone in your family suffer from asthma or allergies?
- Is the amount of dust in your home difficult to manage?
- Does your home get too muggy or too dry certain times of the year?
- Do you have issues with mold and mildew?
- Do you or your family members suffer from dry or itchy skin, especially in the winter?
- Does your furnace or air conditioner make a lot of noise?
- Is your outdoor unit accessible to children or pets?
- Does your system require frequent repairs?
- Are you concerned about having a gas or electric bill that is too high?
This year, commit to making your home and your family more comfortable and stress-free than ever before. Take a moment to ask yourself: how is your indoor climate?
If you have any of the above concerns, or have questions about how to replace your heating and cooling system, feel free to call us at (815) 485-6525. RCM Heating and Cooling is located in New Lenox, Illinois.