Thermostats in New Lenox
Trustworthy Techs Eager to Improve Your Will County Property’s Comfort
Your thermostat is the key to controlling your home’s temperature and comfort level. It is the device that enables you to communicate with your heating and cooling system. There have been many advances in thermostat technology over the years and there are currently many options for home and business owners to choose from. There are programmable models that can help you cut back on your energy usage and save you money at the same time. Our New Lenox thermostat specialists at RCM Heating & Cooling will discuss your needs and help you determine which one would be best for you.
Your Thermostat Options
At RCM Heating & Cooling, we offer several options when you are shopping for a new thermostat:
- Programmable thermostats: A programmable thermostat controls when your HVAC equipment turns on or shuts off based on your temperature settings. It can also control the humidifier and change the settings automatically throughout the day.
- Zoning control systems: A zoning control system uses multiple thermostats to operate zoning dampers and valves so it can distribute air and/or water differently throughout your home or building. With a zoned system, you would be able to maintain different temperatures at different times throughout your home.
- Wi-Fi thermostats: A Wi-Fi thermostat gives you the ability to conveniently control your thermostat from your phone, tablet, or computer.
Why Smart Thermostats Are So Beneficial
Have you ever been so tired that you don’t want to get up and adjust the settings on your thermostat despite it being a bit too warm or cool for your comfort? Now you don’t have to. A smart, or Wi-Fi enabled, thermostat enables you to adjust the temperature and program settings right from an electronic device. You don’t even have to be at home or work to do so!
Our New Lenox thermostat experts recommend installing smart thermostats because:
- They allow you to have accurate temperature controls: It used to be that older technology would make it so the thermostat would read one temperature, but your property would feel much warmer or cooler. Instead of sliding a lever, a smart thermostat allows you to the ability to make precise temperature settings.
- They can intuitively learn your preferences: As you begin to continually program your thermostat to turn on right before you arrive home from work, the advanced technology will enable your unit to learn your preferences and create a custom setting tailored to them. Soon, you won’t even need to remember to shut off or turn on your thermostat.
- They are capable of monitoring the environment: One of the goals of a smart thermostat is that it can save energy while keeping your property comfortable at all times. Therefore, your unit will analyze local weather conditions and humidity levels and adjust the temperature accordingly.
Let the Pros Handle Your Installation
Whether you want a zoning system or a smart thermostat, it is important that you let our professionals handle the installation for you. An improperly installed unit can end up causing more harm than good and you won’t be getting the energy efficiency you need. We carry a variety of models from White Rodgers and Honeywell and we use the best zoning products on the market today.
Call now at (815) 458-5425 so we can discuss your needs and find which thermostat would work best for you.